Project Details

With marble walls and granite columns dating back to 1905 the once Tampa federal courthouse building has been transformed into a luxurious modern hotel with a bit of history. A courtroom remodeled into a ballroom, a judge’s bench transformed into a lobby, and the judge’s chambers were modified into a hotel room overlooking a view of Sacred Heart church is just an examples of the revised hotel.

Other Projects