Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek was originally built as a private residence, built in the early 1920’s. Over the years, the palatial estate hosted countless society parties as the center of Dallas social scene. Famous guests included President Franklin D. Roosevelt and Tennessee Williams. In 1979, The Rosewood Corporation purchased the property and transformed it into a world class restaurant and hotel. In 1981, Rosewood Mansion, the Luxury hotel, was added to complement the original residence with 143 guestrooms and suites. Throughout the years, modern design elements have been introduced while preserving historic details.
From Penn Station, take the E train to Queens Plaza. Our new location is also easily accessible on the F, M, R, N, W, 7 and G lines.